The Louisiana National Guard and Louisiana Department of Health are providing free COVID-19 testing beginning Tuesday, Jan. 19, at the University of Louisiana Monroe. Testing will be ongoing.
Testing is available for ULM students, faculty, staff, and Louisiana residents ages 5 and up.
- Drive-through and walk-up testing will be in the parking lot between US-165 and the Liew Family International Student Center, 3800 Northeast Dr.
- Testing is 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays and 9 a.m.-noon Fridays.
- Preregistration is NOT required but encouraged. A staff member can assist with on-site registration, or to preregister, go to Health.QuestDiagnostics.com/STLOU.
- In order to be tested at an HHS test site, people must provide:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- An ID is NOT required
- It should take between 3-5 days to get test results.
- Test results are available by phone. Call 1-866-697-8378. Wait times may be lengthy.
- Test results are available through the MyQuest portal MyQuest.QuestDiagnostics.com or download the MyQuest app. Those testing positive will also be contacted by phone.
- Testing is open for any Louisiana resident 5 years of age and older. Anyone under 16 years of age should be accompanied by their guardian.
- The site will use a self-administered nasal swab test that will allow those being tested to swab their own nose on-site, observed by a trained medical volunteer to ensure the sample is taken correctly, and drop the sealed sample into a container on their way out.