Downtown West Monroe is excited to present this Pop-Up Market in Alley Park to bring commerce opportunities and joy to our downtown!
The market will be June 20th from 9am-1pm and will feature handmade and homegrown items. Live music from Jordan Sheppard at 10AM-12PM. JAC's Tailgaters food truck will be on-site. The market is free to attend. Vendor info listed at the bottom of this description.
Please note the below information if you plan to join us:
- Vendors will be wearing masks. It is recommended that shoppers also wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on-site or you can bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Only touch merchandise that you plan to purchase.
- We will be disinfecting commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Practice social distancing – stay 6 feet away from others.
- As with any public space, do not enter the market area if you are sick, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (within 14 days).
- The public is strongly encouraged to use proper hygiene and follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Guidelines will be posted on-site.
VENDORS: Interested vendors contact Adrienne LaFrance-Wells, City of West Monroe Main Street Director at (318) 381-7246 or email@example.com. If you send an email, include examples of your work and a description. Only vendors offering handmade items and locally-grown produce will be accepted. No informational or direct marketing booths allowed at this time.
We are limited with the number of vendors we can accept as we’re organizing the market to allow for plenty of space between vendors for social distancing.